The basic concept of a Conveyor is to take the oriented parts from the discharge of the feeder bowl to the infeed port of the "host" machine, while maintaining the parts orientation. The conveyor can be either single or multiple lane, and this conveyor also provides accumulation and back-pressure on the accumulated parts for a more positive load of the oriented parts into the receptacle of the host machine.
- Our Conveyors range in size from 1" x 12" in length to as wide as 24" and as long as ? in length.
- These conveyors are offered in both USDA approved construction and industrial grade finishes.
- High level sensors on the conveyor automatically control the output of the oriented parts from the feeder bowl to maintain the correct level of parts on the conveyor itself.
- There are tow styles of Conveyor belting offered:
- The most standard conveyors use an endless loop finger spliced belt with a single variable speed control, and this control is included.
- Another style of standard conveyor that is available is the table top chain style, with many different styles and widths of chain available.
- M & S Automated Feeding designs and fabricates all of our conveyors for the part handling characteristics required, and the customers specific needs.
- M & S also offers optional pneumatic clutch/brakes as a bolt-on addtion when the applications require.